Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Why?

Why I feel so hurt when after received her call? Why? I'm the one being force to reject you by yourself pass 2 months.. First i had no feel with you and you slowly make me fall in love with you till you force me to rejectt you, But why I feel so hurt when after received your call and you telling me you already had a bf? I should be the happier one since you already got bf and won't disturb me anymore but why i feel so hurt and feel like so waste? Why Melissa? I kinda missing you and thinking you all the time and hope you will sms me.. But why you didn't? I don't mind you are from Ipoh.. Why Melissa? Am I in love with you? Why I feel so hurt.. Tell me.. I really feel waste when treating you like this yet I'm regretting now..It really like a nail piercing my heart once you told me that you already had bf? Is you last time told me and you like me and I try to accept you without people knowing we are together. I didn't deleted any single of your message that you told me you love me. I appreciate it.. But why you didn't contact me pass 2 months? I might be with you. Is you is the one told me that you can't live without me. And yet you feel so sad when I living you and your brother even call me to talk about it.. But why?? Now you finding another boy replace me or just wanna hurt me??I had try to love you and It does. It really happen. I do love you. But why you wanna treat me like this? You force me to with you and let go my gf and I said give me sometime to think about it. And is you force me to leave you that time. Yes, I know you sad and I hurt too.. But now I really so hurt. You really hurt me Melissa, And hopefully you will get happiness with him. May god bless you.

No comments: