Today went back from genting almost 4pm.. It started raining.. When arrived home and done everything, then I sent my dear to yoga center. After sending her, I went to proton Service center at Pandan Jaya to check my car.. Mahai.. So many problem.. Radiator leaked, spring coil dead and my midbox being dent and scratch.. Telling him that i just came back from genting and he get shocked.. New car already go genting.. Some more go twice liao.. Checked my brake pad and everything, had nothing problem. Fixed everything and he drove my car to test drive.. My spring coil was dead.. I bought my spring coil for RM500 T_T. Now already dead and cause my midbox gonna crack soon.. Gonna change my whole car suspension.. After done everything, then go fetch my gf after she finished her yoga class.. Sent her home around 8pm.
And the funny thing happen.. When around 8pm, it raining damn heavily.. It rain till can't see the road.. Raining is so heavy and I guess it will be flood in KL area. So I made up my mind driving a pajero instead of driving my iswara. Thank god that my choice is correct.. When at MRR2, I saw it flooded opposite the flamingo and all car was stuck at there.. The flood can cover up a wira tyre. Those car blocked the way and the car can't go tru. So I made up my mind go back to Cheras by using Genting Klang road.. When at danau kota infront of the petronas, it flooded too.. Luckily my dad pajero tall enough so I can go tru easily.. When near the public bank, the flood there worst.. A merc been stuck in the flood and the water level was cover the Merc tyre.. I going tru and wanna go home tru Jalan Tun Razak. Got damn it.. Stuck at Menara See dunno what.. Damn fed up.. Can't stand the jams.. Made up my mind using 4wd and go tru the high divider.. Luckily managed to pass by. Then was happily heading to jalan kuching.. When pass by the Sentul Bomba station, it jams again.. The bomba station being flood. All bomba was busying driving out the car and bomba car.. The building beside sentul bomba, the parking lot was totally flooded. I saw a porcshe, saga and a honda civic being cover by water.. When near the pertama shopping complex, the river opposite pertama complex was full with water.. The water at the is over the drain level.. I wonder why all KL road get flooded with raining heavily. This is the first time I was stuck in flooded. Luckily I driving a pajero.. if I driving my iswara, confirm I was stuck at the road..
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment