Today the result finally release.. I had already failed again in Ethic subject.. Kinda dissapointed. But pity ah meng and also John.. It really hard for Ah Meng to get this hakikat.. Cause in semester 2, he had sit for 7 subject and he passed all.. But in Semester 3, he failed the subject.. In semester 3 he had changed alot to very hardworking.. But I don't know why he will failed too.. I heard Jia Li also failed.. Too bad I need september only can resit and only can continue study in next intake.. But I don't think i gonna continue it.. Or maybe I will continue.. See what happen in the future.. Today afternoon after get the result, really feel down.. Called my friend and to take a ride to KLIA.. Most of friends agreed.. So I thought wanna accompany my classmate to eat but most of my friends already arrived at Project waiting for me.. I only get to said good bye to john, meng and the girl.(don't know her name actually). When I arrived at Project, raining damn heavily at MRR2.. So all my friend goes to my house together to wait me bath and changed.. When finish bath only, derrick called me to get the cd key.. AFter that, we going out for our ride to KLIA.. Bring my gf along. The traffic kinda bad that time due to the raining day.. So 7 of us just driving to KLIA.. My gf beside me so I won't drive too fast.. It just for my gf safety and also my safety.. So far is nothing happen in our journey but when at Sepang, farid car tyre exploded due the heat and the lancau tyre his have.. So we help him change his tyre.. Luckily we driving slow, if not, i guess we was in hospital visit him.. He usine 17 inch tyre with 195/45.. That the reason is so dangerous.. After arrived at KLIA, the parking fees is damn jialat.. Nevermind la.. So we go to KLIA and see Aeroplane.. Then all of us complaining hungry and we ate the dinner at KLIA.. Walau eh, damn expensive.. I ate a RM10 Mee at KLIA which in mamak only cost RM2.50.. The taste is more better that KLIA. Suck blood man.. After play everything, we went back to KL lor.. That time I see their all speeding all the time.. I only managed to 190km/h cause my gf is sleeping.. Since she was sleeping, I didn't send her home.. She was sleeping beside me now.. But I had take a ride to wangsa maju just now cause my friends told me that have something to discuss.. We going to genting for overnight this saturday and sunday.. For me, no problem since I was fucking free already.. So we ready to going genting this week. All my friends had already forget the UVNation already.. Haha.. We already got 16 people going and got 16 cars.. All bring partner so it will be 32 persons.. All genesis working will be going too.. Hopefully this will be a fucking nice journey for us and hope in our journey, all going fine.. Friday need bring my car go tuned and check.. Later driving half way jao got problem then sure tulan.. Near BRJ area have alot of police writing summons for all those car parked at road side.. Almost 12 cops there and most of the car get the ticket..
For my classmate Mun Tat, Ah Yee, Derrick, Loo and Albert.. Good luck in your study and wish you all, all the best.. Don't be so useless get failed like me.. Take care guys... Meng, don't so sad la. It already happen.. I will support you in that subject..
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment