Finally I know what exactly happen for that ZTH member which beaten to dead by sabahan.
'he' (RIP) the owner of white vios wit lexus emblem was always around klang n pandamaran area...and also a callman to a workshop in pandamaran name UTAMA moter...the actual case of this was tat he saw a granny being robbed by those sabah ppl n then step out of his car 2 lend a hand which spell disaster..was beaten 2 death by over 20 over sabah ppl...when police when 2 catch sabah ppl there,there were even some who jump down from their low cost flats form 1,2 and some even 3rd floor...on the funeral day,the car carrying the victim and bunch of his fren went to tat incident place again going a few times round the flats yelling those sabah ppl 2 come down...his group of fren has these zerotohundred stickers on the side window,overboost,bomberman and so on...he bought his wife out 2 pray in some temple,bring her back n then went out n never back....sigh...
And what I know now is, most of his zth friends and callmen won't let go the whole flat sabah people go. Even some of them planned to burn the whole flat. I believe on them that their friends will help the victim revenge.. Even I heard that time his friend almost 100++ member was surronding the flat area but the sabahan peoples not dare to come out..
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment