Today after having a breakfast with friends, thinking to find my gf. Parked at the lorong near by my gf house. When wanna enter my gf house at the front gate only then my car alarm get activate. I rush out and see what is happening. I saw a guy wearing helmet was hiding at my driver side door. Chase that fella but he has a back up in front which waiting him in the motorcycle. Then I saw the fucker fly off. Give my friends a call and now I really can confirm that my friends are more efficient that police.. 10 minutes later my friends arrived. They make rounding all the way but too bad, can't find the fucker. So giving up. The fucker scratch my baby!! Cibai.. God will scratch your face off. Just wait a day. I going to trace that fucker up.. everyday round at that area confirm one day you will kena.. Go back home take soft 99 try to polish.. The scratch was to deep. Can't polish. T_T
Today when I went back home, a new Toyota Harrier parked in front of my house. I thinking who coming and find my dad.. Later on, I found out that car was belonging to my dad at this moment.. Haha.. After done with my thing, my dad bring me yau che hor with it.. Fuiyoh.. Full with GPS.. That gps so efficient. Set the gps wanna go to IOI mall, the gps show the way out. A big big funny arrow. Haha.. Wish my car having a gps too..
I knew that have people install alot of vacumm gauge on their car.. But does their know what is the purpose of the vacumm gauge? The vacumm gauge is showing the car engine condition.. Hopefully this diagram can give you guy learn about reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment