I had heard people dying in accident these days and I really can't imagine that, one of our SIOC member had pass away from a tragic accident on 27th of May.. I just received a sms from another member about this.. I'm shocked and sad after receive this message.. He was turning 26 in this 16 June.. I do only meet him at TT for twice and he was a shy and quiet man for sometime.. He was a student and part-time technician. He may look shy and quiet sometimes but once you know him, he's really a great and cheerful guy. Truly an enthusiast of red machines, he has been with the club for about a year plus now. A great helpful & supportive member. May he rest in peace.. God bless.
In memory of Dzul Iskandar b. Othman and his Red Iswara 94
@}-- 1981-2007

We (SIOC members) will miss you and remember you all the time... Condolence to your family member.
No comments:
Post a Comment