
Just collected back my money.. This money is for my car upgrade tomorrow.. TITAN Adjustable suspension was waiting for me.. Wahaha.. I love it so much!! Some will said me crazy but I love it.. TITAN Adjustable suspension was my dream suspension on my iswara.. Last time and now I just using KAYABA Shock sport absorber.. Not very good but it cost me RM800 too.. But this Titan cost me RM1700 for whole suspension setup.. This is great.. After get this suspension, and if it still early, I will go to Install a Magnetic 12000k HID into my car and as well as my MOMO 3 spoke.. Haih.. Keep use money now day.. wanna find back money already.. If not, I gonna dead soon!!
Anyway, this is my my car latest picture.. Wahaha.. Compare with last time, it look smarter now.

Further mod:
- Super Touring Bodykit or DAMD bodykit
- AirBrush
- Sport rims (advan racing if can)
- GT wing
After done all this, then will go for a real VR4 turbo!
No comments:
Post a Comment