Saturday, June 2, 2007
Don't know what I want now!
Today after receiving the sad news about the member, I feel so sad and moody the whole day.. He such a good person and why this thing will happen on him? Why good people always die young?? He always told us that we drive must Drive Smart, and not Drive fast.. But I can't imagine that this will happen on him.. I still remember when I not a official SIOC member and the first day I join TT, he is the one who guide me and bring me go to TT by following his car.. I still remember that we playing at LDP that time and the whole member stop the car beside and have a break time.. But all this had already become a history.. Now I really feel so scare to drive.. When i drive I sure think of him.. Why?? Driving izit really can kill? drive is a Killer?? Why all this thing must happen to our member?? He is the one having a red machine car that I adore most.. His smart looking car with 4G63 was under the hood.. He don't speed, he not driving recklessly.. But why he still die in a terrible way? Just now when I going to eat dinner to my family, I really can't eat.. When eat, i think back the time we TT last time.. So enjoying. We are like a happy family and all was happy chatting around.. Although we have chinese, malay and indian but we chat all using malay or english.. We seldom talk chinese when TT because we respect each other in our club.. I can't eat my dinner and I just driving and go take some fresh air.. While I driving from ampang to mrr2 and then to kesas, I saw alot of accident happening.. Why they cannot drive in a safe way?? Alot of accident happen and I pass by the ampang police station, alot callmen and car outside because alot of accident happen....why human is so fragile? My dad used to told me that he getting older and his friend is getting lesser and lesser but I still so young, I don't hope my friend leave me 1 by 1.. Seriously I drive to LDP just now and taking air and flash back our memory when doing TT.. My tear was coming from my eye.. Why?? Hopefully he was with god now and his family can accept this incident.. Just a word for myself and for my friends, Drive carefully and smartly.. Driving can Kill you and take your life easily.. I won't forget you zoul, We will remember you all the time.. Good bye my friend..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment