Today evening I had met back some of my old school friends which I miss them alot.. This is a pure friend since from kindergarten till secondary school. Before I continue about this, I wan promote abit weng iswara.. Hehe.. Today at MRR2 i saw his yellow monster car.. I guess he doesn't realize that I was behind his car.. He was driving in normal speed and at the middle lane.. And when I putra car pass by our car, weng start his show.. He go to the fast lane and wanna tiong that putra.. As I know last time, his car doesn't have so much pick up like today.. I was following them.. Yeah.. His yellow monster really managed tiong putra in high speed.. I really curious what he had done on his car.. Last time he was just using 4g13p engine with twin weber carburetor.. Now i guess he had something more interesting.. So I follow his car till the smoke that putra.. As well as smoked me too.. I can't see his car.. So I give him a call and asked him where he is and wait for me.. He wait me at south city.. So I went there and see what he had done.. Once he opened his hood, his car no running 4g13p anymore.. His car running 4g15 with twin weber carburetor.. This is interesting.. He had done port polish, engine balancing, blue printing and putting 1.6 stroker kit on it and not forget, he BOT his 4g15.. This is the power of 4g15.. So now at least he can gain the same bhp as GTi or even bot 4g93.. What a great thing he having now. People was playing 0-100km/h need how long and he only need 7.5 seconds.. And now what?? He was playing 100km/h- max limit speed. I was suprising that when he at 100km/h and wanna get more, in very fast time can achieve to 150km/h.. His car really so powerful and so obedient and not so lembab compare with my engine.. His top speed is at 260km/h at dyno test on wheel.. I guess at least he can go 250km/h on the road.. Make me jealous about his car.. And not forget to share something interesting here.. When I following his iswara, his rear wiper had been taken up.. Mean his wiper now is facing the sky.. When I arrived, i asked him what happen to the wiper.. He told me that, the wiper actually not a normal wiper.. It was a 2007 high technology antenna.. KNNCB!!! Lie 9 me.. And then he put back down his wiper and laugh.. Damn ki siao.. Hehe..
continue with my old friends.. Ivan really a very good friend.. Not only think about himself and even think about friend.. He just graduated on his motoring study and now working under auto bavaria for 3 month probationary. So good.. He suggest me go to study at PJ motoring and it was a good motoring school and after graduate, the student can work in a famous company like merc, or even bmw factory.. I kinda interesting on it.. It had many course about motoring.. He got showed me some of the info about the college.. I so interested on it. So i might going to the college tomorrow and ask everything.. Wanna give up tarc and go try other something new..
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment