Saturday, June 9, 2007

Why?

Why most of them like to blow water? I met back my old classmate.. Confirm I getting sick at them.. Blow alot of water while I like a retard just entertain them.. Fuck you.. Since you all here was so great, why wtf still driving kancil, kelisa and even a junk?? Said till so big driving skyline R34, Evo 9 and Subaru.. Wtf!! Some wanna blow who BMW series was parked at his house.. Kanina Cibai.. Based on your fucking attitude, do you think you won't drive it out and show off which you hvaing those great car? Some even told me driving sport car he already feel boring.. But when end the dinner, you begging people fetching you home! Why?? Can't you guy a bit sincere and don't blow water?? Seriously saying I knew you guy most since from primary school.. But now I feel the friendship between me and you guy already far far away.. Don't mind saying that I knew my college classmate for 1 year plus, I feel more happier with them compare you all retard... Driving what car izit so important? Although I driving a Iswara, at least I told people I driving a Iswara.. What so shy about what you driving?? Some even blow me his sound system get championship in a competition.. While go see his car, EMPTY!! Claimed kena stole.. Fuck you guy la.. I had work as accessories before, I had seen many cases kena break in and the sound system gone. But by the thing I look at your car, your car still a VIRGIN for me.. Mahai.. I swear I won't find you guy anymore except for your die ceremony!! Fuck off... I had some friend driving Kancil or even worst that kancil, they still very proud of themselves. At least they have something transport which is easier for them.. What so great driving a 200++ BHP car?? You just can lie those retard, but not me. Although I stupid, but I not dumb!!!
----------

Avoid buying FlameThrower or Dragon fire is can..

This stuff is to make your muffler come with fire.. But it harm your engine so much.. Wanna make fire on muffler, better make the fire come from you engine which produce much more power.. This only will be proud of your car.. I know most of the car can't make it but they use this to make it shot fire.. Seriously, if the fire come from your engine power, it will be more happy that showing off by this dragonfire..

No comments: