Friday, June 15, 2007
Cooking!!
After totally forget that unhappy thing, everyday accompany my dear.. Only my dear can make me happy and feel good all the time beside that my car.. Today I made a decision that cooked for the dinner.. Long time no go in kitchen jor.. Almost 2 months didn't go in Kitchen and cook.. WOnder my cooking skill had become bad or not.. Today I cooked japanese + chinese food.. hehe.. My dear love it so much.. Cooked Japanese mee, fries tempura prawn, friend tempura seaweed and Ayamas fried Chicken.. Hehe.. And not forget, "Chau La La" which my dear love it so much.. Luckily I still know how to cook.. All food had being finish eat by my family.. I learned cooking since I was small from my Grandma and Parent.. But my dear also not bad in cooking.. She know well in cooking Italy food!!which I love it so much.. After finish everything, very tired to clean it up.. Clean the kitchen after cooking.. I dislike to see thing dirty. I like my house keep clean all the time.. In a dirty environment, will cause me bad mood!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment