Today I send my car to a workshop to fully inspect what the problem.. No problem had been occur.. The workshop was my friend who opened that shop and he kinda experience in Proton car.. He helped me checked my car from afternoon till evening.. Nothing wrong.. Inspect everything and he told me luckily I had change my suspension earlier.. If not, it will become worst.. He told me that LMST car stock very dulan in handling.. You need to change many thing and add many thing to improve it.. So this is the thing he suggest me:
1) Change tyre.. Rear use 195/50 and front use 185/50. Maybe I will change it end of this month.
2) Putting stabilizer bar.. Strut bar, rear bar, fender bar, room bar and also Anti Roll Bar which in market for iswara next month..
3) Use lower spring..
4) this is the funniest thing he mentioned to me.. Put GT-WING!!! This really a bad idea for me.. No gt-wing for my car.. It look fugly!!!
Estimated the price almost Rm5k.. Go home discuss with my dad and tell him change car make my finance more worst.. But he can't help me cause I won't use his money for my mod.. So I just asked him advised and he encourage to do it.. RM5k ler.. Need slowly plan..
Just now when I was going to Galaxy Ampang to meet some of my friends, it had a road block.. The police stop my car and check my ic and lisence.. Even he see my roadtax as well.. And he asked me so late still go where.. I said go minum with friend and he laugh.. Told me don't so late go home cause safety not so good. What a kind police I meet.. Then he give me back everything and wish me selamat malam.. Hehe..
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment