After he was missing for 2 days, I finally know where he go!!! Actually I also don't know that he was missing until Ah Yee sms-ed about the w810i price.. So I went to low yat to find him.. Can't find him.. His shops all only workers opened while boss hilang tak tau entah ke mana.. Then I go find his mom which is my aunty la.. She also don't know her sons go where.. Aiseh.. Where he go har? Until last night around 4 something am, I waked up because of my phone!! So noisy and I thought who is calling me.. finally, he called me!! I thinking, ini orang sure got problem already.. So I answered his call.. he told me that he at my house outside.. Aiyo.. Damn sien la ini orang.. So I went up and luckily doesn't wake my dear up.. So I go out and deactivate my house alarm and go see what the fella happening.. And I so suprise, HE GO TO JAPAN FOR 2 DAYSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Why he go they?? Go don't know what land they play with her gf kononnya.. So good la him.. hehe.. And know what? He bought something for me too... He bought a Q8oils fully sysntetic, plug cable, some light which not in malaysia market and also very nice RCA cable just for me man!! So happy got this kind de cousin.. Hehe.. Only the Q8oils fully syntetic, malaysia market selling for RM350 ler.. My new car didn't use it before while my old car does.. And he also bought something very nice.. Kenwood double din dvd player with touch screen.. Very nice wei.. But too bad, cannot use the radio in malaysia.. cause frequency only 90 max.. Hehe.. 98.8 FM also cannot heard.. Haha.. Okla..
And before i forget and it very important about this.. My friend just bought a wira aeroback with evo 3 engine and also JPJ approved car.. So nice.. He only bought for RM19k which direct getting from his friend.. The wira only 4 years old.. Most of the things look still new.. Very nice car that he bought.. I blog this cause he said see this car he can drive how long.. Hehe.. So I help you remember that date that you purchase la.. Hehe.. =P
And also not forget with my new ICE.. Now my ice setup really awesome.. I can't blast it while driving already.. Why? Cause the bass make my pedal and steering shake like hell.. My rear mirror also vibrate like shit when turning my system.. Very nice setup jor.. Hehe.. Those bass really kick your heart so much.. Because, I already convert it into SPL. SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL ROCK!!! Hehe..
This month I really spend alot on my car.. I guess now nothing that I can buy for my car cause those thing is need I already bought it.. Now back to my saving and find money season.. Hehe.. Before that, I also wanna get a pair of SSCUS bucket seat for my car.. Hehe.. Kau tim everything, then my turn to make bullet proof tinted film.. I had just give up on air brush.. They quote me RM9k for air brushing badman on my car.. I don't want jor.. Not worth.. Better bring my car so repaint other colour..
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment