Sunday, June 24, 2007

New toys!!

Last saturday I had brought a Gauge.. It was a AutoGauge 2" smoke gauge series. Which cost me RM150. The gauge include visor, gauge itself and also a stand which look like defi.. Hehe.. What I bought is just a Vacuum gauge and also Voltage gauge but too bad that the voltage need to order cause no more stock.. You guy must be careful when buying a gauge.. Cause autogauge got pirated 1.. The original is made from Taiwan and look for the original sticker which stick on the box.. Fake stuff look not nice as a real 1.. Hehe.. I install it by myself and it only take 30 minute.. Hehe.. I not only talking cock here and I will guide you guyz DIY install too.. Hehe..

First, the gauge it have a red wire, black wire and also orange wire. Red wire as normal that it for 12v current.. So red connect it at 12v ignition switch (+) while the black connect it into a good grounding.. While the orange colour wire is optimal.. Why i said optimal? Cause the orange wire is for the gauge light.. You can set the gauge light turn on when you turn on the car light.. But for me cannot.. Cause my gauge is smoked gauge which can't see anything when no light.. So I not going to use the orange wire and I tape it with electric wire.. Done.. So now, going to connect the vacuum gauge to the gauge.. The vacuum hose, we need to cut the hose which connect to the intake manifold.. Cut the hose and then join the T connector on it.. After done that, then see where got a place to the vacuum, hose go tru to the cabin. I use the power steering rubber to go tru the firewall.. For iswara, this is the intake manifold.
After done everything, then is the time to touch up the wiring.. If not, it will look so messy..
This is what had finally done.. Hehe.. Look more nice in night time..

That is the first toy.. Now is my 2nd toy.. What it is? It was a twin weber carburetor for my car..
This weber is from my friend shop.. He called me and he said that he had just bring in a twin weber carburetor to his shop and sell see can hit how many customer. So he asked me to install.. No problem.. I will install it on next month.. Hehe.. This weber give extra horse power and pickup.. It use 2 air filter.. Can imagine how fierce the sound is and how powerful is?? That the reason why I like carburetor car.. Cause it me cheap to modified just like those old school muscle car.. If mod ECU car, confirm bankrap earlier.. Hehe.. After putting this, I don't give a damn on wajalution, wiralution, or satrialution.. Wanna tiong 9 myvi and city!! hehe.. Want smoke them also..

Finally today my k750i came back to me.. So happy.. Hehe..

No comments: