Friday, June 1, 2007

Tiring day!

Today was my first day study at Diploma at college.. The environment is so good.. But too bad is, damn tired and sleepy la.. Last night play until so late and then thought wanna sleep but when fall in sleep only, friend call me and chat.. Wah lan eh.. When wan sleep see the time already 5am.. If that time I sleep, confirm cannot wake up on time.. So I went to my brother room, and play his computer.. PLay on9 game till 8 something.. Haha.. Then go bath and went to college.. Arrived at college, I found out that my life still never change.. Got parking sticker or not also need to find parking.. What a poor guy.. Never mind la.. Managed to found some parking lot.. When get parking, sure sms disturb derrick la.. Haha.. Told him how many parking lot left.. But too bad ah yee wake up late!! Haha.. Luckily still got parking.. Since too boring inside the car waiting for class, then decided to go out and take a smoke.. Then I saw Joseph!! team imperial kaki. This fella change bodykit again... Haha.. But too bad not yet paint la.. Then finish the first class I went to have lunch with my friends lor. After ate my meal then I go fetch my gf to come.. When I on the way to my gf house, I saw a white satria fucker which give me tiu before.. Saw his at Tarc because he doing streamyx.. He was lucky that his windscreen still ok.. If that time my gf not beside me, confirm now your car without windows!!! KNNCB!! After fetching her, then I went back to find parking.. When wanna turn to have parking, derrick drive car and call me go ssh without any reason.. Haha.. Then never mind la.. Follow him.. When arrive at SSH, only he told me wanna see bulletin board.. Ah dui, fuel cheap meh? When going to the last lecture, i totally cannot stand.. Too boring. When go in the lecture hall, the lecturer showing his muka sepuluh sen.. Make me more sleepy.. But at last he smile and the whole class get suprise.. When finish class faster cabut and go home sleep some more raining that time.. But too bad I can't managed to sleep due something to do.. When I driving back to MRR2, then John called me.. I answered the call and I noticed the patrol car already following me.. Then don't give a damn pretend innocent.. Haha.. Then when driving half way, derrick called me and the police still following me and kinda near.. I told my gf don't play play.. Later my car installment go to saman.. Answer the call within on second and told him call him back later cause got cop.. But too bad that I didn't call him back.. Haha.. When arrive home, I feel damn happy.. At last I can sleep.. When I step my leg into the door only, not yet sempat greet my parent my father already asked me to help him do something.. He bought a Pivot VS and 4ga 7 points grounding cable.. Aiyo, need work again.. Help me install and use up 1 hour.. Those grounding cable is difficult to install at his car cause his car have EFI and ECU and also his engine have alot of compartment.. Got turbo de ler.. Don't play play.. Haha.. After done, mou tiu. Drive his car go test drive.. Wah.. Too bad cannot test drive.. MRR2 traffic jams at 9 something.. Aiyo.. But after install all, I can feel the force of the car already.. The respond also improve alot.. And now only doing blogging lor after help ah yee done with her computer but too bad can't help.. call her wait for miracle don't wan so she decide to format it.. Haha.. My gf sleep so sweet now.. I also wanna sleep as well..

No comments: