Today I had install the TITAN semi adjustable suspension on my car... Wahaha.. The foreman asked me, why got money change suspension and why not changing the sport rims first? He also kinda confuse with what I'm doing.. Earlier in the morning Derrick called me and asked me wanna sell off my old book or not. I had told him I go to college later, but after I finish conversation with him and thinking to take bath I was like thinking "Today not wanna go do something de meh? Still got time go play?" Haha.. Fast fast take bath and went to the workshop.. Used up 2 hours to fix those stuff.. I forget bring my digital cam so I can't snap the step when changing it.. After changing it, feel so happy with the outcome.. Worth paying for it..
Today the dulan motherfucker called me again.. Talking bullshit and cock again.. Wanna blow water again on his car.. In phone nevermind la.. Layan him and see what He wanna blow today.. He told me he had bought a pioneer mp3 player and upgrade his sound system.. He told me now his car got 3 component sets, 4 woofer and 2 pair of mid bass, 2 electronic digital crossover with bluetooth compatible and a power cap.. I was like wtf man.. SO great meh? Then i asked him, what amplifier you using?? He replied "I no need use amplifier.. My cd player was fucking expensive and no need amplifier can support those speaker." I was like getting confuse.. My friend buying eclipse cd player for RM3k also must use amplifier.. And when he told me the cd player model, mahai.. My friend using it.. Inside derrick NOS car.. Cibai.. His car with component set also got 2 amplifier + 1 monoblock while you setup so many things no need amplifier?? I beh tahan.. Fuck 9 him in the phone.. He still wanna said his setup confirm better that my setup.. KaninaCibai.. No amplifier, use what to connect digital crossover and power cap? You think I'm a kid which don't know anything? I told you, I may be stupid but not dumb you asshole.. I swear, I won't see you and answer your car anymore!! And you don't give me see you anymore.. COnfirm I will whack 9 you.. Not me can't tahan you. Most of YOUR friends also can't tahan you anymore.. Driving a KELISA wanna act like driving EVO. Go die la..
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment