Today I had bought 3 things for my car, Roughly spend up RM1k plus.. Luckily I paid by my eon credit card which get approved when I borrow loan from bank.. So now just pay by installment for it.. First, I bought a GAB sport Lowered spring.. It lowered my car and improved my handling.. Yes.. After install, i feel it better.. Driving a sharp cornering in 120km/h also feeling it stable.. This is great.. Last time I was using TITAN adjustable suspension with APM sport springs.. That APM sport spring cost me RM300 only.. While now the GAB cost me RM400.. Expensive thing sure good.. Hehe.. Beside that, I also bought a fender bar and also a 3 points strut bar for myself.. The stabilizer bar I still not yet install to my car.. finding a day then wanna DIY install it by myself.. Those bar already cost me another RM400++.. After finish this thing, then I went to a tyre shop in ampang to find some tyre.. I get interested on michelin pilot preceda 185/55/R15. This will cost RM250 for each tyre. Mean 5 tyre already cost RM1250.. Yes.. I use it with my steel rims.. Cause, I don't wanna get cheap rims at this moment.. Cause those cheap rims really so heavy and useless for me.. Therefore, i getting the tyre first.. For me, performance always come first.. No point the car looking good, but performance suck.. This is my principle.. In my mind, I wanna get Enkei which cost RM400++ for each rims.. This rims was a lightweight rims.. Nice right?? But my sport rims project wanna done it by next year if possible.. So what doesn't have a sport rims? I had a better performance tyre and also a better handling ride.. Haha..
My GAB sport lowered spring.. The spring look so special right? Now my car getting lowered.. Go tru hump, heart pain.. Hehe..

My 3 point fender bars.. Still inside my car boot.. Don't steal it man!! Hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment