You see you see, this fella strip down my 2nd wife shoe..
Thursday, June 28, 2007
1st time drift experience!!
Finally I know feel of car drifting!! It was so excited and fun.. Last week, i just followed my friend into the drift track to look and don't dare to drift. But after he gave me a try with his old school celica, I fall in love with drifting.. Until today, I take my car to drift.. So excited man.. Enjoy alot.. I learned how to 3rd to 2nd gear drifting at last.. Luckily no bang at all.. My skill good right? Hehe.. And I very proud of my iswara.. It can drift.. But kinda heart pain when speeding maximum at 3rd gear and then change back 2nd gear.. The sound just like piercing my heart.. But what to do.. fun mah... Hehe.. Next week I will be going again.. After play with my car, then went to Automotive Genesis at serdang to install some new toy.. Hehe.. I change my absorber again.. But this time, I only change rear absorber into Heavy Duty Shock Absorber.. Handling improve alot.. At Mrr2 flamingo curve, I tested with 140km/h when a sharp turning.. Only heard tyre sound and the road handling still very good! Nice stuff I had get... And sad thing is. ,my new sport spring so fast dirty already.. =(
You see you see, this fella strip down my 2nd wife shoe..
Strip the shoe never mind la.. Still wanna hang my wife on the jack and open every hand and leg.
Don't worry dear.. I buying a new sock for u.. =P
And at last, my new toy.. Original MOMO~!! RM250 ler.. Expensive, but I love it so much.. Just like racing feel.. Haha..
You see you see, this fella strip down my 2nd wife shoe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment