Tuesday, June 19, 2007
VIP Style car!!
I really cannot stand the poison of VIP styling.. Too bad my ride can't convert it to VIP styling.. Haih.. The VIP style car still new in Malaysia.. Hopefully wait till my age 30+ then it will grow more wider and wider.. WHen I age 19-29, I will on me sporty look.. While when achieve age 30 and above, confirm will getting a vip style car ( a optima or cefiro maybe).. Most of my friend from monster look also slowly convert to vip style.. Wah.. And, becoming a VIP style car is not easy and cheap.. Those vip bodykit mostly is from overseas.. And those vip rims not cheap also.. To convert a car into VIP style, mostly need spend RM30k for it and this is minimum. And do you think driving a vip style car in malaysia is easy? Do you know how low is a VIP car?? It really fucking low!!! I need to work harder abit so that my dream will come true..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment