Now day always busy with helping my cousin till no time no do blogging.. Haha.. That fella coming back today and I don't know he settle his stuff already or not.. So I will be free today and bring my car to service.. My car is time to do 2nd service ler.. Don't know how much it will cost.. most of my money already stuck in Fixed Deposit for 1 years. Now cannot always spend money.. Need use it on necessary thing only.. My friend bought my sport rims already. Cause I need money to do something on my car beside sport rims.. I need to setup fully Ultra Racing bar on my car.. But the money still not enough.. Gonna save it till it enough to get.. Merdeka had just passed.. Nothing special ler.. hehe.. People holiday, I still work. But this time merdeka, melissa had come to KL and find me.. Nothing much.. Just eat lunch and help her fixed his phone.. Then in Merdeka eve, i thought to bring my gf to putrajaya to see firework competition. But dunno what happen, damn jam. Make me cancel it last minute. Luckily my gf understanding enough. Hehe.. Last night I having a badminton game with some of my friend at Balakong. I injured my Nanospeed 7000. So damn sad.. It get scratch with ah chong racket.. Luckily my racket just scratch..Otherwise, heart pain die me. I still having my sore throat ler.. Damn tulan.. Make me no mood.. I get sore throat from a ZTH member.. That fella sore throat then still find me yum cha.. So now I infected by his sore throat virus.. I had put in a callmen antenna on my car.. Rm130 wei.. Alot of people complaining to me, "You buy the antenna it cost RM130?". Haha.. Yes yes.. I bought it.. That antenna only looking good in Iswara/saga. It really a rare item for iswara.. The word RARE always cost alot. hehe.. At least I have it. hehe. Now the antenna make my car more smart with that long antenna.. If later service car still early, gonna go tinted my car as well.. Wanna put another tint layer to make 100% reflective from outside..
My birthday coming soon ler.. I don't know what the event I gonna make. I don't wanna make a birthday party at my home.. Maybe gonna celebrate outside with friends. But I dunno my friend will remember my birthday or not.. haha.. Most of time is I remember their birthday, and they won't remember my birthday. Hehe.. What to do la.. You wan me tell everyone when I birthday? I won't do so geh. Forget just let them forget ba.. Make sure some important peoples still remember mai can lor.. Okla.. today blog until here.. Gonna meet a friend to get engine oil for service later..
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment