Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HID?

Today I received a offered from HID admin which selling a xenon HID for RM280. I interested with it and I ordered a set from him. Hopefully it not a joke. It 8000k HID. The next setup will be HID, HELLA Rally light and lowered my LMST. Now my car have 2 finger gap between the tyre with the fender. I wan make it 1 finger gap. Sometime I think myself kinda stupid.. Waste money on unnecessary accessories.. Better still, the money use it which can improve the performance.. Yeah.. I gonna do so.. Fix this 3 things, then I gonna setup with UR bar.. I had already install the Pedal.. Nice feel.. Haha.. And look nice. If change to MOMO steering, more suit. But I dun want first. Hehe.. Still thinking wanna get RM450 MOMO or RM300+ fully leather which Howie selling. I prefer Howie selling cause it look nice and he told me, normal price is RM500++. Cheap hor? Gonna service my car soon lor.. Prepare everything.. Gonna get Selenia Engine Oil from Itali. RM110 Per 2L. I gonna use 4 liter so bought two. RM220 already. It a semi synthetic engine oil. No more Q8 oils cause cousin no go oversea liao. Hehe.. So bought Selenia. This engine oil Highly recommend by my friend which the engine oil is suitable for high rev and na car. It suit me alot. Cause I used to rev my car above 5k rpm. And, at least the oil will make the engine quiet. Hehe.. Spark plug, I think my titanium spark plug gonna die soon.. So I also bought Iridium Spark plug for my car.. RM120 for the spark plug. Kinda expensive.. But at least, it gave me more power. hehe.. After that, gonna put K&N drop in filter. cost me another RM300++.. This time service gonna use alot of money wei..

This is my present by my gf. Hehe. Titanium Type R pedal.

No comments: