Thursday, September 6, 2007

Saga? Iswara? Wira?

I met one of the friend today. He was driving a Iswara LMSS. He just bought a Proton Saga 1992 for Rm3k. Why he bought a Proton Saga since he was driving a LMSS? He was a half cut runner. Since he collect so many rare item for saga, so now he bought a saga sedan for him to mod it. Before he bought this saga, he already ready all the thing he wanna put on saga. He had many rare item such as dashboard c12, VR4 rear disc brake, Grill fiore, Side skirt VR4, JAF emblem, Door trim c12, GD 7 side mirror, Reflector Claire, cromax window, and antenna callmen.. The price for this rare item roughly RM4k already.
Price for;
Dashboard c12 = RM650
Door trim C12 = RM500
Vr4 rear disc brake = RM750
Side Skirt Vr4 = RM500
Reflector Claire= RM200
GD 7 side mirror = RM400
Cromax Window = RM500
Antenna Callmen = RM140
JAF emblem = RM120
Gill Fiore = RM200
Not to mention his suspension and wheel.
This is the price he gave me. Yeah. Is true that the price for this rare item for saga/iswara is expensive. Don't look down on saga driver or iswara driver. They mod their car just like playing merc. You think like wira, satria and putra? Seriously you are wrong. Cost for modified a saga/iswara is much more expensive that wira,satria and putra. My friend was kena poison of some saga fiore member so now he bought a saga and start to convert into fiore. He gonna put 4g62 engine on his engine bay. He persuade me to get a 2nd hand proton saga and mod it too. haha. 2nd hand proton saga only RM3k nia. Rm3k + RM6k (convert to fiore)+RM8k(engine +endorsement) = RM17k can have a good car liao. For your information, The first bath of Proton Saga Knight was the best chasis among proton. It had less bodyroll. Really better that wira and other stuff. That the reason why have so many saga on the road. Compare the saga and my lmst now, my lmst lost till 9 road on that chasis. My lmst had alot of bodyroll. He persuade me to get and join him. haha.. Sorry la.. I got lmst enough. If I really want, I will get a 1.8 Proton Wira sedan and mod is much more cheaper and better. Hehe. I know saga fiore is nice and I love saga fiore, but too bad I already have LMST. hehe. If i really wan get, I sure get wira instead of saga. Hehe. I bet some reader of my blog sure thinking, 'what this sohai blogger mean Lancer Fiore? How lancer fiore look like?'. I will post some saga which already convert into fiore.


Can see the VR4 side skirt? This is Saga Fiore without convert the rear. The rear still a saga.How was the Fiore backside? hehe.. This is how Fiore look from the back.. This is one of the Saga convert into Fiore.
Front look of Fiore. Another Saga convert into fiore.
------
This was the Saga fiore with fully moded but been confiscated from JPJ on this february 2007. This saga had moded too much and is without JPJ permission. Or easy we can call this saga as 4WD. This saga really convert into 4wd which it totally illegal. In malaysia, it not allowed a 2wd car convert into 4wd. If get caught, the car will be confiscated. What had been modified on this saga? This saga was powered by a Mitsubishi Lancer engine as we know, 4g63T. All the rack had been change into bigger and it running 4wd. Not to mention the gearbox. This car really as a rally car. And not forget to mention, inside of this car have fully setup of ICE. Inside got karaoke. Haha.. I wonder what it for. This is how the car look like. I dun have real photo but I managed to search it on9.

No comments: