Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Spec!!

Today I brought my gf to a spectical shop near by my house. That shop owner was my dad friend for many many years ago. So she was choosing her spec and I choosing my spec. My eye degree getting increase. God damn it! So I made a spec with Hoya 1st grade mirror.. Haha.. My spec kinda cheap.. RM500++. While my gf de spec RM1.3k. Haha. She choose Storm brand frame which cost already RM900++. PLus with the 1st grade mirror, tinted, multi coat and dunno what other function, all RM1.3k. 1 day spend RM1.9k liao.. Heart pain wei.. Forget about that spec matter.. Janji puas hati. Hehe. When at night, after we walked the night market and on the way going home, I saw derrick pass by infront of me. I'm sure that he not noticed me.. Or if he noticed me, and dun wanna choi me also nevermind. Is ok.. Haha.. Then I asked my gf, what car she want if I get a car to her.. A kancil? Kelisa? Viva? Gen 2? Myvi? or a satria.. My gf so many complain. Said kancil not nice, kelisa not nice, Viva too ugly, Myvi is nice and satria totally worst. I like girl driving satria cause satria more suit for girl from what I see.. My gf like gen-2, but too many people having it and she feel annoying liao. He wanna a myvi, but she said my friend myvi more nice.. Sure la.. My friend myvi already fully convert to Passo.. Hehe.. So indirectly my gf wanna get a myvi and mod to passo.. No problem la.. Ur bf hardcore in car.. Sure can kau tim for you.. Hehe.. If my financial is ok, then I will get a 1.0 myvi for her and with GT15 turbo on the engine bay.. But now I still going on with my lmst.. Got alot of accessories.. Just finding a day to install it.. While the exterior, i already got front lips, rear skirt.. Gonna do it before chinese new year.. Roughly will install everything on January, then send my car to repaint the bodykit.. Then when CNY, I will have a nice car.. hehe.. Tomorrow early early morning gonna go Wisma MCA to find a car club member. Tomorrow the whole day my car will be at home waiting me to come back to stick the club sticker.. hehe.. After go wisma mca, then gonna go low yat get back my phone.. Finally my phone can come back beside me.. Hehe.. Friday my gf wanna make some cookie for me.. Yeah.. My gf already finish her exam on Thursday and on Friday she wanna make cookies.. Then she will accompany me on my birthday.. But sad that my gf mistaken my birthday date.. Hehe.. This all wanna blog today. Kinda tired already.. Gonna sleep soon.. Tomorrow early early morning take lrt go wisma mca.. Ciaozzz.z.

No comments: