Yesterday was my birthday. It kinda interesting and surprise by my college first.. Cause with the mini cake that I received from Derrick.. Thank him alot.. This is the first time that derrick gave me a cake.. And can say, it a first time that my college mate joining me because of my birthday.. Just imagine, there all where can wake up at 9am something furthermore it was in Sunday? Haha.. Thank derrick, muntat, meng, ah yee and loo.. Loo looked handsome compare with last time already. Hehe.. I told my friend that no need buy cake for me, because I already receive a very nice cake from Derrick.. Thank you alot derrick!!! Sure I won't forget yesterday..
I received some presents from my friend but those present, I need to use money de!! It like a coupon buy stuff got half price for me.. >_< I had MOMO and BRIDE bucket seat offered.. RM450 for the MOMO millennium and MOMO race..
This cake bought by Derrick.

This cake bought by my parent. A ice cream cake from Haegen Dazz (I think is spell like this.)

But yesterday I got something that which turn me down. I received a friend call at 11pm something and said he involved in the accident. His car was skipped and drop from hill. Luckily the hill not really high enough. I didn't go to the scene but I only sent some of my friends to the scene to help him. His Neo seriously damage and thank god, the passenger and the driver had nothing. The accident happen because he was turning into a small narrow road which kinda dark. Overturn and crash ti to the hill..
In my club, it had two members was debating about saga ability. My friend had a saga which he told us can smoke many sport car such like rx-7, bmw and skyline. So another member can't stand.. Said he was bullshitting.. So after a long debating, we decide going to open track at sepang. I am the one who drove my cousin putra and challenge by the putra. My cousin putra got 280bhp la.. How to challenge with the saga which only have 90bhp? >_<>_< I dunno why.. On TT, what also singchaii singchaii.. Even I not coming, they also said, singchaii mana pergi? I organized a TT which help member to fix their car problem. Haha.. Hopefully it go fine.. This is for Mun tat.. You keep that cigar good good.. Hehe.. I wanna try it.. And if can, i gonna feel ur momo steering. Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment