Saturday, September 22, 2007
A$$HOLE!!
Today I facing something which i won't forget.. The incident is like this.. Last week, my aunt shop getting in trouble. A nikotik from Dang Wangi came to my aunt shop, and found 1kg drug and ganja on the electronic rice cooker which selling there. So the inspector came and brought my aunt to police station to get report. The police knew that it had someone put the drug on her shop because luckily my aunt shop got security camera. So the suspect had being confirm and the cops is finding him. My cousin get very angry and wanna find that fella by himself without the law officer found him first. And the suspect is my aunty friend husband. Why he wanna do so? Because my aunt friend was arguing with my aunt due some problem cause she jealous on my aunt shop. Before my aunt open this shop, she open a food stall at pudu.. And then her friend grab her shop and force my aunty to shift. Thank god that my aunt managed to open another shop at pudu while is a mini market. So the jealousy created more trouble. From what I know, now the asshole was hiding around and live just like a mouse. Police can't search for him for almost a week as well as my cousin. So today I went to find my cousin to find the price for my kai chai, ah meng. I wanted to see the price list, then my cousin received a call by his friend on pudu that he saw that asshole sitting on her wife food stall. My cousin and me quickly went to that stall and the fella still sitting there and drinking. From behind, my cousin grab the coke glass bottle and smash on his head. I can see those small glass flying around. The asshole friend wanna help the asshole by trying to hit my cousin. Then I was blank and I use the chair and smack that fella. Then the fight begin. I injured on my leg and my hand due to the glass. But just minor scratch. While my cousin had nothing injury because I also dunno why.. At last, cops arrived.. We was brought to the dang wangi police station to give report. Thank god that we won't kena any sue or whatever.. But that two fella kena sent to hospital because his head need to sew cause head break. Till now my mood still in moody due to the incident happen. cause I dun think that my temper will be back like last time. Maybe because I dun wanna see my cousin get injured, so I forget about my temper. Don't said is my cousin, if it was my friend, I also will help.. I won'r forget the incident today cause the last incident which we fight till see blood is 2 years back while after that, myself doesn't so fierce like last time. While today, I really can't said it much.. Thank god that me and my cousin had nothing seriously injured. My aunt scold me and my cousin for being so crazy and hot temper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment