This is how the short shifter look like. Can't wait to install this. hehe..
Since met hatta today, so I asked him again what he done on the research on the newer batch of LMST with older iswara.. Cause newer batch LMST form year 2004, pick up is better that older iswara and top speed is much more better that previous iswara.. Previous iswara I had try on 170km/h at MRR2 with proof with my Nokia 7610 (That time dunno what is DIE mah), and with LMST, 190km/h at MRR2. But this no picture as proof cause really scare die. So most of our club members claimed that their LMST can go 190-200km/h. So we very curious and done this research. Seriously, LMST can go above 190-200km/h. It more great that Satria or wira 1.3 which 180km/h already very max for them. So this is what Hatt found out. The newer LMST gear ratio is different. The final gear ratio is lower that previous iswara. This mean the newer LMST which I'm having now having much more top speed. Hatta said that newer LMST is following the WISE gear ratio. The rpm reading is lower in gear 5th. This is what I found out that the rpm reading in gear 5th is lower compare with my previous iswara. Hatta also like me, from iswara change to LMST. So both of us know the different of LMST with Iswara. And he found out that, from 2004 LMST onward, the car used some component which exactly same with WISE 1.5L. Just like 4-2-1 extractor, Wise Muffler, and Wise gear ratio. Wise is mean Wira Special Edition. And this is the reason why we can play with wise 1.5 expecially the wise is in auto transmission.. But I guess WISE still dun have the feeling being tapau by lmst 1.3 like that vios have. From what I see, LMST using WISE extractor, WISE muffler and WISE gear ratio, but the outcome not really wise that you see.. So we called it unwise. Haha.. Or more in easy way, LMST is using wira gear box. That why I named it rojak LMST. For LMST, we still can upgrade the car performance in many way. I'm on the way slowly to improve the performance.. So I hope that improvement is very wise for me by what I spend.. Got people jealous with my short shifter or not? Gear stick not like your dick which the longer the better. Gear stick term is, the shorter, the more precise shift the faster to another level of the gear. You can try the different when after you change it to short shifter. I had try in on my friend LMST first before I getting it. The result is good and the gear stick is cute cause it short.

No comments:
Post a Comment