My benglish LMST.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
singchaii going ahbeng style!!
Haha.. Nothing better to do.. Done some ahbeng wing on my car.. Boleh la nampak.. But seriously look so ah beng.. Haha.. Today when to BTS with my dear for ACER service centre. Very glad to said, acer give a nice work. Wait for 5 minutes, the laptop already fix on the spot.. Keep it up.. Totally spend RM500 today. Bought a pant at Extreme and a wallet.. When coming back just, I use 1st gear to smoke a wira.. Haha.. My friend told me that iswara 1st gear can go 80km/h I dun believe.. And today I believe.. I can see the rpm moving fast and the speedometer moving fast.. At 7k rpm only can get 100km/h. Then straight away from 1st gear change to 3rd gear.. Nice nice.. Today I received many birthday wished from my iswara friend.. Haha.. So glad that they wish me and they knew is my birthday. Have 3 members same birthday with me.. Hehe.. I'm selling of my LMST front seat.. Driver and passenger. I hope got buyer buy it.. Gonna change into SSCUS bucket seat. Cause the LMST seat, always throw me out from the chair when doing cornering. Maybe my ass too big XD.. Not comfortable with such chair.. Before I forget, today I make a tyre mark at BTS car park. Kinda long.. Haha.. 1st gear can spinning tyre, then change to 2nd gear still can spin tyre.. Geng.. Who call time square charge me RM10 for the parking! They deserve it.. haha..
My benglish LMST.
yes.. Don't give comment! I know it sucK!!!
My benglish LMST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment