Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pity my car!!

Today early in da morning and raining heavily, my car can't start.. When turn to start, only 'TAK' 1 sound then black out.. Try many time also same.. Then go open bonnet with umbrella see nothing happen.. All is fine.. Then go car start, still the same.. Then push lor.. Luckily can start.. Then bring to proton service center.. Bring to it, no problem.. 1 shot jao can start.. So weird.. Then he mechanic told me to put a relay to starter since I have too much accessories and amps. So straight away called Howie's.. He can help me do.. Then early go his shop like about 10.15am.. Then his worker told me, add relay to it and make grounding.. Oklor.. Make all 1 shot. The grounding cable damn 9 thick.. Thank to Guan for giving me a nice workmanship on the engine bay.. Then is time to add relay.. The most excited scene.. After add the relay and test it.. I can start the engine easily and! then turn the key to on, then switch on the headlight, the car will automatically start too!! WTF! Since when I got this feature? Then when after start the car, i cannot turn on my headlamp. Once turn on, then it will start again. The sound like damaging my starter.. So this problem make the workers tulan.. haha.. He finding what is the problem. try so many things and it not helped.. At last, my wiring below the dashboard get burn!!! Come out smoke! Luckily Ah Hong not smoking. Else he will thought is the ciggratte smoke. Then another worker faster disconnect battery.. Lucky no other damage except for the LED relay.. After it burn, then their only know that the LED relay got something happen and cause my whole car got problem.. Is my stupid.. I know that LED can't work like that and I still make it work like that. usually the LED will only turn on when I open my door, but I add the relay for it for working when turning on the headlight. So is the LED relay cause all the problem. From 10am fix till 3pm!! Geng ler? Haha.. Really thank to Autogen.. Earn little money from me, but fix alot of time and waste alot of time. Their really have the service, "Fix till ok for customer!". Well done to it. And not forget to congrate to Automotive Genesis of won the SPL ice competition last Sunday.. Hehe.. I think my car too many accessories liao. Is time to cut some accessories. Luckily the fius get burn and luckily howie's put fuse inside. Else, my car sure gone..

The grounding.. Better idling, respond better.. Try dapau Putra 1.8 just now.. Too bad cannot dapau. Just can cucuk that waja.. Can see how messy is my engine bay?
See how thick is the cable. Compare with my finger and radiator hose.

Hopefully my car had nothing problem start from now.

No comments: