Sunday, September 30, 2007

October Plan!

Yesterday really damn terrible. Around 4pm something, my parent was at my grandma house. Later on, someone bang my cousin wira infront of my grandma house. That fucker already very famous on that road because always drove so fast around my grandma area which the area had alot of small kid. He had been sound by my uncle before but he still didn't change. But recenly almost 2 month, we didn't see him and his car. Until yesterday after he bang my cousin car, I only know what is happening. As usual arrived at my grandma house first, then only I goes. Dunno is that fucker lucky or I lucky. When he bang my cousin car, he still gonna bullshit and fierce that he get correct. He was a callmen. Come down of car, talk alot of cock and talk so many thing which senseless. I suspect him taking drug. He holding the walkie talkie and gonna threaten my cousin and parent was they argue with them. While I just standing beside my car listening the joke. When the fucker said, "Here ampang I know that I know that people bla bla" And I know that fucker already high of drug. Till he push my cousin, I can't take it anymore. I went to him and give a tight slap. He gonna call back up with his walkie talkie. After slap, he really used his walkie talkie to call back up. 2 ah beng arrived later.. That fucker more talking mroe loud and loud. I sound that 2 ah beng if he dare, come whack me. And I can't take it, from my bonet I took out the baseball bat, and whack that fucker, Seriously if not my parent hold me, confirm I gonna whack him give him die. Police came later and come take report. Neighbor there all said that fucker make hal first and wanna whack ppl. Sure la.. most the neighbor hate him. Even the fucker parent at there, they also dun help. because his son really a rubbish. Drug addict. Drove a white aeroback wira with fully ah beng mod. Chibai. Found out he positive to drug. And he had chase accident hitting people last month and he was in the coma for 1 month. Come out, he still like this. Go to pandan indah police station near steven corner. Luckily my uncle know people they and I can go out and no charge. Now day I already damn tension and stress because of something happen. That the reason my temper is damn bad. So just unlucky for them. While the 2 ah beng I guess he saw me before and he know who I am. That the reason why he not dare.

My car had been set up a project and waste money on it.. Monday already make appointment to install Ultra Racing back and then will follow up by,
- Re-wiring my ICE,
- Change all to Improve Suspension + improve lowered spring
- High end Head unit, amplifier, woofer and component set.

After make a discussing with howie, finally he gave me nice price. Hehe.. Forget about this part..

I think our new HP shop can't open on October. After we calculating our account, we found out that everymonth have 3 phone which not yet clear and the phone go where, we don't know. We suspect our workers itself which took it and didn't make any statement. We had already lost estimated RM5k per month. Really damn cibai.. Wanna find out who the fucker while we already suspect a worker... Really Chi Bai. Because of the lazy boss, then the worker will be like this.

No comments: