Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bowling?

Long time no play bowling liao.. The skilled already forgetting me.. Hehe.. Today I went to have a bowling sessions with my dear.. This is the first time my dear play bowling. She enjoyed it alot and very happy with it. I got almost 1 year didn't touch bowling. Haha.. Last 4 years ago, I'm also visited bowling place and always play with my friend.. Always lepak at Leisure Mall to play bowling. hehe.. Today play back again, feel suck. I can't spin the ball nicely. Last time all the ball is spinning in curve. While today, hard to get those ball spinning in curve liao.. Wonder why.. Maybe long time no play.. Played 6 games with 14 size ball. Can imagine how tired is my hand now? Haha.. Maybe because of my look, some people look me down. They had some school kid was beside my lane. Showing that they are so good in bowling. Oh my god.. The max point they get for the whole game, just 98. Aiyo. My dear first time play, get minimum also 110 points already la wei.. So simpan kulit.. Haha.. How about me? I get max points is 140 points!! Minimum is 124 points! Great right? But I can't get turkey. Sad.. Last time, turkey is so easy for me.. While now, max can strike two times.. wuwuwuwuw.. Sad sad.. Hopefully that Kok won't see this blog. Else, he will be laughing me with the points. Kakaka..
Today I received a very wonderful birthday present from my dear.. You guy know what it is? Haha.. A pedal for my car.. That pedal is from Japan. I saw that pedal with my dear at sungai wang last 2 weeks ago in a accessories shop. I love that Pedal but it cost me RM88.. So I delayed to buying it.. And today, my dear gave the pedal so me.. So surprise with it!! I love the pedal so much. The pedal now still inside my car.. Tomorrow only installed it and take picture of the pedal. Keke.. It look like those solid metal pedal like some of my friend using. But most of my friend get is those bling bling material.. While the pedal is make from titanium. I love it so much!Thank my dear..

No comments: