Thursday, September 27, 2007

Buffet!!

Today only have time to rest. Damn fucking busy.. Busy alot stuff.. Car la, shop la, friend la.. Haih.. Today really have a peaceful time to rest.. Today went to time square to had bowling with my gf and some friends. Today each person we played 8 games.. Geng ler? Hehe.. My friend already arrived at time square at 10.30am while I ready wanna go with my gf.. My house to time square really so damn near la. Only 5km.. Always used 10minutes to arrived, or 15 minutes is traffic jams.. Today at the bowling center have a group of malaysia player i guess training there. They was closing their eye and play. It damn great and I dunno what the training for.. First i thought they all blind.. But see properly, is malaysia player.. Haha.. Today my bowling worst ler.. Actually today target wana above 180 marks. But only can get 170mark. While my friend can get 246marks!! Damn geng.. while I cannot la.. Too si kuek jor. Hehe.. After played, I went to have lunch with my gf at sushi king.. After ate, we jalan jalan lor.. hehe.. then go back home to ready for going dinner later.. Just now I just came back from Grand Continental Hotel to have buffet with family and my dear.. RM58 per person. Damn expensive.. It have a very big grill whole goat.. But after I watched black sheep, I dun dare even try to go near that goat. Damn ugly wei.. Yuak.. Very sorry to Ah Meng for the HP price. Now day my shop can said closed all the time for account.. So the price list I get kinda terrible. I dunno tomorrow can give u know the price or not.. Else, you need get it from outside. My cousin already very headache and only can open shop on October I guess.. Tomorrow wanna go spare part shop to buy engine oil.. Gonna buy ELF fully synthetic.. Hahaha.. No more Q8 oils. It expensive and waste cause every 5k km need to service my car.

No comments: