Saturday, September 8, 2007

Punk?

Today damn funny.. I was with my cousin at Pudu at her mom shop. Her mom shop just open behind time square.. When I free, I will go my aunt shop and lepak and eat ice cream. hehe.. Today I went out eat with my family, so I asked my cousin sister wanna follow or not. Since she agree, so I go her mom shop and fetch her. When I arrived, my cousin was there. Haha.. Curi tulang!! So I was chatting with my aunt and cousin while eating ice cream.. Suddenly my cousin friend come in and said outside got fighting. My cousin thought his friend was in that scene. So we ran to the place.. Beside of pudu Jail.. Guess what happening? Have 40 something PUNK ppl was round up 3 indian fella.. Haha.. That bus stop full of this punk malay guy.. Damn funny.. When we arrived to that scene, got 3 patrol cars coming and chase them. Damn funny.. haha. My cousin at there tiu.. whack 3 indian fella, what for call so many people till jam? So chicken.. one on one la.. hehe.. give my cousin cha dou.. I believed if my cousin called ppl, sure more that those punk fella. haha. My cousin damn hot at that area.. That area was hotspot.. Pudu,Chinatown,Sanpeng,Bukit bintang. Only my cousin give a call, sure alot ppl come. Haha. I also scare wei.. Those punk bringing their spike hair, my cousin gang bringing parang de ler.. Play meh? Haha.. After that incident, one punk fella pass by my cousin. My cousin crazy crazy go tiu him.. haha.. 4 ppls bully 1 punk.. That fella look damn scare.. It already proof, thouse punk youngster just look brave when have alot ppl. Once 1 ppl left, sure piss on his pant. AFter finish play, I drove to brickfield to met my parent. Brickfield near kl sentral is the place when my mom was small.. That area, my mom and my dad know alot of ppl. Even those indian triad my dad also know. Great right? Cause they have a chinese temple near kl sentral monorail was build and founder was my grandpa de father. My grandpa already passed away while my grandpa father still alive. Great right? I got thai gong de ler.. Hehe.. So miss the brickfield. Hehe. After had our lunch at indian stall beside WOO LAN, then we goes back my aunt shop. At they chatting for a time then feel tired already.. Then find cousin talk.. November, our 3rd hp shops will be opening. Congrate myself. hehe..

No comments: