Monday, September 3, 2007

Redline!

Today I went to wangsa maju to get some dvd and song since so long I didn't buy any new movie. I bought 2 dvds and 2 cds.. The cd I bought kinda nice.. Hehe.. But too bad gonna exchange it again because the cd reading not nice. After done everything, then I went back home and watch the movie with my gf.. After watch it, then I when to the kitchen and see my dad cooking.. Haha.. The comedy scene is coming.. My dad was busy cooking and suddenly he got incoming call. After he answer the call, his hand slippery and his phone felt on a bowl of oil.. Haha.. I can see the phone swimming in the oil.. Hehe.. His N95 which bought from me 3 months, gone! Haha.. I try to remove everything and dismantle the phone to safe the phone. But too bad it can't work.. Haha.. Pity him.. So now he got excuse to change his phone.. Hehe.. So now he ordered a new O2 atom life from me.. RM2850 de ler.. Hopefully he won't drop it into oil again. Hehe.. Just now when I was driving back home from wangsa maju, I saw a NOS kancil. Haha.. Derrick bro car.. I pass by his kancil and I couldn't see whether is he driving or bro.. So I didn't care much on it.. Later is not derrick then jao charm. hehe.. Futhermore I not driving my iswara so he sure won't notice me.. hehe.. If derrick read this and u driving the car, got a Honda City black colour behind u, that was me.. Hehe.. Zerotohundred logo at front and the back. I don't know he notice it or not cause it raining damn heavy..

One of the movie I bought today is named REDLINE! This more is about car racing and it have alot of super car and luxury car. " Redline is an auto/action thriller that features the personal exotic car collection of the producer, real estates investor DANIEL SADEK. Sadek who is financing the $26 million movie used on his own cars including a Phantom ROlls Royce, Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari f430, Ferraro Scaglietti and two mercedes SLR Mclarens. Sadek $450,000 Porsche Carrera GT is actually crashed during one sequence. Eddie Griffin accidently crashed and destroyed the Enzo Ferrari". Nice car + nice girl = Perfect combination movie! Worth to watch.

No comments: