Today early the morning, going back to chinatown to find some of my friends.. Before I forget, luckily today morning I called Derrick, if not, I don't know how long I gonna wait him wake up.. >_<. Arrive at chinatown around 10 something.. Go walk at S&M building for my car accessories.. Ngam so many things, but only get some stuff.. After bought the stuff, going to eat wantan mee at chinatown.. While I waklking around chinatown, I met some of my old friend.. Still selling cd they.. After eat, then I go back my old place which I always lepak last time.. Snooker Centre.. I went up for a while, I managed to met another of my friends.. They was doing punch card there.. Cause there still selling cds and when they start or finish word, they need go to the snooker centre to punch card.. Don't play play ler.. That snooker place is hot spot.. Haha.. When done anything, went back home.. When I arrived home, i saw my dad washing his car as well as mind. He told me he drove my car to puchong and helped me wash since he washing his car.. I always help him wash car de ler.. Haha.. Now he wash back.. He give me some feedback about my car.. Have the power on the mid range but connering still not yet good enough.. Wait until I change sport rims to 195/50 spec will be better.. My friend still helping me find this Advan racing rims and also volk 5 spoke rims.. After finish everything, I start my car engine and as usual, tune myself.. Take out the digital meter and check the power on my car, I get shocked! When I rev my car, the voltage become 14v.. Damn dangerous.. Luckily I have VS (voltage stabilizer).. If not, amplifier or HU will kong. Haha.. I had the design for my car boot.. Some is nice and some too ridiculous.. Still choosing the custom design for it..
After tonight, I will be stay at my gf house lor.. Wont be at my house at this moment. Will be coming back maybe next weeks..
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment