Sunday, May 20, 2007
Tired Genting~!
Finally got time for blogging.. Last night when to a birthday party.. My gf cousin party and we go there celebrate.. It making buffet there and the food not really nice compare to the buffet that my father hired when he birthday last year.. But is confirm sure la.. My father taking RM30 head per person and his birthday party cost RM7k ler.. While yesterday only cost RM1k.. Actually last night I will able going back home and do blogging.. But my gf brother keep feed me with alcohol.. Die lor.. Become kaki minum liao.. I still can stand with those carlsberg.. Then at 11pm something, her aunty bring out 7 bottle of black labels.. That time I going to cabut cause I don't want get drunk.. Cause I wanna go genting with my friends the next day.. But too bad.. Cannot go.. All holding me.. At last, drunk like hell.. I really can't imagine that 15 peoples can finished up the back label.. But of course her aunty friends drink alot cause all is pub kaki and owned a pub at kepong.. Me cannot tahan.. Drunk till cannot drive.. No choice.. Sleep at my gf house. I still can drive go wangsa maju ler.. Geng ler? But damn tulan.. The car parked at brj like shit.. Got football konon.. That time still awake.. But when arrived my gf home and go into her bed only, totally black out.. haha.. fall in sleep liao.. The next day, I bring my gf together to genting.. Actually we going to thailand tomorrow de.. But something happen so we postpone it to another time.. So sad hor?? Then today 6 couples going to genting.. 6 cars going up together.. Seriously speaking, it tiring.. Especially my hand and left leg.. I don't dare to step so many brake.. Just using 2nd and 3rd tarik going up only.. Lucky got tuned my car before.. if not, new car like this played confirm need people tarik go garage.. Finally arrived at genting.. Compare to last time, genting kinda warm. Boy had boy play and girl had girl play.. We at genting parking play until so fun.. What we do? Blast sound system la.. Haha.. Now day no more techno or R&B.. We blast oldies song.. Teresa Tang, Sally, Sam Hui and some other oldies.. At genting sound effect more good ler.. Don't know why.. But something very funny is we attract those old man and come see and heard our song.. haha.. Like very enjoying only.. my friend said those man sure at casino lose money and now come here to relax.. Kaka.. After playing a while, one of my friend sound system get cut already.. We playing almost 1 hours plus.. So we decide to end and going feed our tummy.. not any good idea, we go eat at mamak at kaki genting.. tiuniamahai, roti telur cost RM3.. Damn expensive and not delicious at all.. Who idea that eating in mamak more cheap? Celaka punya orang.. After done with the food, we decided going back lor.. When going back and get tired again.. keep pull gear.. Wah.. Cannot tahan la.. If i know, i parked car at cabel car then we sit cable car go up.. No need so mafan.. When coming back home, i saw some miracle thing.. Who said Mini Cooper cannot run? I saw clearly mini cooper tiong GTi damn near.. I tabik to that Mini Cooper.. GTi can't fight with it ler.. The GTi from what I see is not a normal car la.. Mod kaw kaw also.. But that mini cooper damn geng.. Tail gated him all the time and then overtake him and dissapear.. That GTi can't chase ler.. When arrived home just now, my dad told me last night 2am something got mat rempit racing the durian stall road.. I get shocked... At last got mat rempit come to pandan jaya.. Kaka.. All for today la.. damn tiring.. Wanna go rest.. later gf ngi ngi ngem ngem again.. Hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment