Just came back home after having dinner with my gf family.. Celebrate mother day kononnya.. Haha.. Sunday is the day which very important for me. It Mother day.. No matter mother or father day, we also will celebrate.. Why? Cause without my father and mother, I won't be here.. For me, what also not important.. Family is very important for me.. Even how rich, how many asset I have but without family, no point having those thing.. When I was driving home, I was thinking, why mostly parent won't give their kid drive at night especially just taking license? When i just take my license, my parent not encourage me to drive at night.. It always call me to drive at day time.. Cause at night will be very difficult for us which just get license.. After thinking and thinking, i stop my car at MRR2 and went out from my car and smoked and keep thinking.. Finally I know the reason.. What the reason that I'm thinking?
1) Mostly at night, those barbarian driver will come out and drive recklessly. No matter how cautious we are, but also will get harm because of those barbarian.
2) When at night, I don't know why those driver damn kiasu. Especially Malay boy(Not racist here), they will tailgating you all the time.. Fast lane would be dangerous for the just get license.
3) At night, you need a lot of concentration on the road and the eye will be very tired.. It very dangerous..
After thinking this point, i continue my journey to my home.. And I weird that stopping my car at the roadside and smoked then only continue? I don't know why I feel not comfortable that time so I doing that for my own sake. After a while, then feeling better only continue with my driving. My advise, drive safely and have a safe journey.. Biar Lambat, asalkan selamat..
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment