Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MONSTER!!

Next monday going to college to check whether I still can go for diploma or not.. Kinda Scary ler.. haih.. What to do la.. Just wait and face the thing only..

My neighbour just bought a RX-8.. Damn nice.. Yellow colour.. Everyday see his car make me jealous la.. Aiyo.. Now my street got Mazda RX-8, and Altezza already... Maybe the next Celica Or Evo is me.. Wahaha.. I had successful create a car club.. It called MONSTER.. All for Iswara members only.. And my nickname for that club is Black Monster.. Haha.. nice name or not??

Today when I coming home after going time square with my gf, a patrol car following me all the way to home.. From pudu the patrol car already following me.. I was thinking what the fuck I had done? I don't care much and just drive back to home.. When I arrive home, the patrol still following me and parked behind my car.. I was thinking this time sure fuck.. Don't know got what blacklist.. When going down only, It was Uncle BOB and Uncle Malim from Bukit Aman.. haha.. Long time no see this two people.. They was my dad old friends.. Last time at Balakong work as Probate Inspector and now already be chief inspector ler.. There can visit my dad.. I already almost 2 years didn't saw them already.. today saw him quite happy and suprised.. When I was small, this too uncle always treat me ice cream and also chocolate.. Haha.. But today visit my dad i didn't see there bring ice cream or chocolate for me.. hehe.. I do respect my dad alot and hope can be like my dad... He have alot of friends from Police, Soldier till those underground people.. But of course they are old now... Last time my dad always go to istana negara for business matter and also bukit aman.. But now already retired lor.. Just owning some shop business,Magnum at Puchong.. My father not only have a magnum branch and he also a share holder of Magnum company.. Great right?? That the reason I respect my dad so much.. Even my grandpa I also respect.. Lim Goh Tong best friend.. But too bad my grandpa die liao.. If talking about my dad history, it has alot.. Haha.. So anyway, just end here la.. Today is my 2 month working at Kepong as callmen.. Already made decision to quit the job.. This month income quite good.. RM3k for basic and commission.. But too bad I have to quit it la.. If I can continue my study, I swear I will concentrate in my study..

No comments: