Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cute..

Yerterday, Nic was holiday and he came to my house to find me.. Is normal stuff which he do.. Haha.. No work, No friend accompany then come find me.. Then we go out yum cha and see how his putra is.. No doubt, the handwork is neat enough for converting Auto to Manual.. It can't see any sign of Auto transmission before.. The pedal and console was so neat and really like 100% manual and didn't do any converting before.. Sure la.. This car convert by a japanese guy near kepong.. Nice and neat handwork.. Great tuning as well.. He brought his daughter together and come to my house.. Wah.. So big already and so cute.. My cousin not yet marry, but he already got a 2 years old daughter.. Izit great? I didn't see his wife although.. Don't know which gf get pregnant then born it.. His daughter look a like with him.. Haha.. So cute ler.. Age 22 already got daughter.. But I don't know more detail about him and his daughter la.. I only know he told me got a daughter last time.. But his daughter not staying with him..

Last night around 3am something, Ah Leong call me. My walkie talkie was inside the car and that why I can't hear his signal.. I answered his call and he told me 3 motorbike was following his sister at time square area.. He need help for it.. Then I go to his sister location and find the sister.. The motorbike doesn't look like cops.. When I gonna arrive, my friend was follow from behind.. Around 5 cars was coming together.. We block the motorbike and their try to run.. It was 3 indian guy.. When leong go down from his car only he used his baseball bat and hit the fella.. And then sure we gangbang the fella la.. And shit, I injured my hand.. That 2 indian guy doesn't look like a good people although.. Later on, police arrive and catch that fella.. And we all people was invited to Pudu Police Station together.. Sound call invited only.. But is take report.. Ah Leong know those police around that area that why make more easier.. His sister use his handphone and record the incident as radio.. I want to see it again.. Haha.. And just for your info, that area alot of robber especially at night.. Those people will follow you and pretend as cop.. When you come down, then you will know what will hapen..

No comments: