Finally I had finish sat for the last paper.. I not so sure that izit a short holiday for me or a forever holiday for me.. Hope got miracle la.. Otherwise, it will be a forever holiday for me..
When finish exam, I wish to chat with Mun Tat longer a while but too bad, rushing go back home to bath then go to work.. Promise my friend arrive a the shop for 4.30pm. If not, he will be missing me. Haha.. When going back home, traffic jams again right after the turn at tarc.. In my mind was fucking samy vellu again.. But when I get near, got a car accident infront. It was a minor accident. A kancil bump into old camry.. When I pass by the car, the camry was nothing serious. Just a bit scratch. The driver of the camry was uncle, while the kancil is the leng lui. Wahaha.. That only make me go down and help the girl. The girl look so scare.. I asked them what happen and the old man bla bla bla all the time. At last, he asked me who am I.. Then I gave him my name car and he said good good.. He quote the girl RM500 for a little tiny scratch.. Wa lan eh.. Some more pretend until very know me well and like I want to help him to con the girl pulak.. The girl become me scare.. But, I told the uncle, RM500? Can give, I call the girl reverse her car again and give you a hard bang.. Then RM500 I can help you settle.. The uncle turn like very angry.. He asked me how much it should be.. It only cost RM180 if spray at my factory.. Then after some talk, the uncle said wanna report.. I told him, if you report, I don't think the police will layan you, although can claim insurance, I confirm hold your car for 2 to 3 weeks.. Because, I sure help the girl to claim her insurance.Haha.. Then at last, I call the uncle go to my factory to spray.. I not sure he going or not la. It will cheaper that RM180.. After that, settle liao.. Wahaha.., The girl thank to me and then i said, normal la, uncle lie money only.. Treat me drink mai enough lor.. Haha.. She laughing and said no problem. She get my name card and I don't know he will treat me or not. Haha.. Pity her for being bully by the uncle..
Stop here, wanna take bath and go work. If not, my friend will hugging me and kiss for too miss me. Haha
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment