Last night when I coming back to home, as usual the junction near my house always give headache. That time I kinda tiring.. A blue satria evo in front of me.. When the satria pass by, the satria hit the motorcycle.. When I saw this incident, I totally woke up.. Luckily I didn't follow the car go tru.. If not, I will be the busy 1... I don't know why the motorcyclist run and chase the satria although the satria just park front abit but the motorcyclist gf still can't move because the motorbike had crush on her leg.. The fella don't care his gf while chase the driver.. That place kinda dark and as a good public servant, I turn on my high beam for them since I can't go tru the road.. Wah lan eh, his gf really awesome.. Wearing a damn short pant which just cover her ass some moer the short just cover her 50% breast... Now her leg get scratch and bleeding.. Those motor uncle beside me, looking at her gf like one kind.. Mahai, you driving bike and got bike accident you don't help some more wanna peep his gf?? Kurang ajar punya orang.. But, being a witness, is the motorbike driver salah.. cause he go wrong lane.. I really damn tired and no mood to see them arguing.. Called the motorbike drive move his bike aside, then I no eye see and go home sleep..
Now just come back from Proton Service Centre.. Just fix minor problem and now wanna go to serdang to do my whole car sound proofing.. This month pokai already.. Need to pay for car installment, 50% of my credit card for petrol, streamyx, and also my walkie talkie monthly fees.. Huh.. Pokai already... My income will be delay for 2 weeks ler.. Haih..
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment