Tuesday, May 1, 2007
???
Damn tiring.. Now only able to arrived home and have a rest.. Yesterday I really damn fucking no more.. When I was working at accessories shop, I totally don't have mood to be like usual. Damn moody all the time because of the fucking exam that I had sat.. My friend came and chat with me since it raining heavily and not so much customer.. He also quite moody as well.. Why? He told me something which is very funny.. Last time, when work that time, is worker afraid of boss... How boss scold also the worker just get it and said sorry.. But now day, is boss afraid of worker.. Those worker cannot be consult.. If not, the worker sure turn his face to muka sepuluh sen.. While he said this, I really laughing.. And he said, If I got a worker like you, my business really can get better.. Then I asked him why? He said, me always laugh and smile while working, friendly with customer and just working here for 3 to 4 days, already got customer come back find you for my service. After talking this, he asked me why today look like no mood to work? I told him everything about the exam.. He advised me not to be scare since the result still not yet out.. I already told him that, if failed then I won't be continue to study anymore and wanna find a permanent job for myself.. And yet, he told me that his new accessories shop is opening at 6 of May at Serdang.. He asked me go to they work as permanent worker and help him watch the shop for him while he watch his damansara shop.. I didn't said yes and I wanna think first.. I still hoping my result... If really failed, then I will work with him..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment