Friday, May 11, 2007

How?

Last night around 3am something, I had a drink with a bunch of my friends at mamak near pandan jaya lrt.. We was chattng and then suddenly ah leong suggest something.. He suggest to made a back up team more efficiently.. Cause this year, we had friend car being hijacked, road bully, mat rempit cases and also some problem on the road.. Yet they had asked for help from friend, but it not efficiently enough.. So Ah leong suggest, we made a back up team around all our friends.. This idea is quite good but at least we must know people at each place.. We taking from Setapak to Kelana Jaya since this places we had friend in this area.. But the problem I mentioned is, so little is not enough.. Although we had this back up team, but we doesn't have enough man yet.. But Ah Leong said, friend goes friend then I think at least got 100++.. Then talk and talk, then we made decision that, this back up team not only back up but also is a car club.. So this thing all done.. Just waiting all to agree.. But of course for those members joining, must pay fees for it.. It for our club sake.. The fees won't be too expensive.. Now the big problem is the communication device.. How to get a such a huge amount of walkie talkie? I only managed can get 50 units in this time but yet, it not like the walkie talkie that I'm using now lor.. The walkie talkie I'm using now need to pay for the service.. RM70 per month.. Cause the signal is so great.. But the walkie talkie I can get now, the range only is 10-15km.. I not sure can work or not.. But I think it enough for our team.. So now just finding members as lot as we can.. But at least minimum 50 peoples first lor..

You all give me suggestion, this wlakie talkie ugly or not? Haha..

No comments: