Finally can online liao.. The feeling cannot on9 really damn tulan.. In heart keep cursing Streamyx. Always said how bad and suck streamyx is but still using it.. Haha.. College also started last monday.. Going to continue back in my college life.. Promise myself will put much effort into study if possible.. Today went to low yat to fix my fucking k750i. Very fed up with it. Put it to repair and call them fix it nice nice for me.. Wonder need how long? Haha... Today when I arrived my cousin shop, suddenly I saw a model!! Who is him?? The sheildtox ubat nyamuk.. The muscle man which hit the mosquito. He size really damn fit.. KNNCB!! His muscle make me faint.. He train at PITBULL gym.. He bought a Nokia phone from my cousin shop.. Since he so yeng, cost to cost sell to him.. Hehe.. Managed to snap picture with him..
Back to my engine.. Damn sad ler.. Really can't use it.. Even pay bribe also can't help me.. Haih.. If I just put with without go JPJ approve, then if any thing happen I will be send to jail.. Haha.. Nvm la.. Find 1.6 MIVEC OR 1.8 GSR lor.. Haih.. What a waste.. I asked the technician, how to BOT on my 4G13 engine.. Izit possible to support a VR-4 turbo.. He said is possible.. the thing need to do is, just put in a EFI then go BOT.. But the problem is, 4g13 with turbo guess no people doing so. The result is not good.. Better get 4G15 to bot.. But now I finding 4G91 and also 4g93.. Once get this engine, confirm I wanna BOT it with VR-4 turbo.. KNNCB.. I can't wait to drive a turbo car.. I wanan tiong real evo!!! Monday derrick told that johnson had put in a turbo in his car. I believe is L2 EF-JL 660cc SOHC 12v EFI turbo. Kinda get suprise.. Now only i know in Broadcasting, not only me is crazy about car.. Wonder he had upgrade everything especially the brake or not.. I be proud of him.. Hehe.. He upgrade back 650cc to 660cc the road tax still the same.. If i transpant mine 1.3-2.0, roadtax damn high..
Grr.. i can't wait to install a blow valve!! I wan't the sound look fierce.. People 660cc Turbo also got that fierce sound, my 1.3cc also want the fierce sound!! Don't know I can smoke the L2 turbo or not.. So far I didn't smoke that car before.. The greatest car I can smoke also is 1.6cc.. Wonder 660cc with TURBO can go how fast.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment