Friday, May 4, 2007
Tuner??
Yesterday, my friend introduce me 3 peoples.. These is 3 peoples is out of 8 peoples which he hired wanna work at his new shop at Serdang.. Got 1 fella is merdeka endurance race champion car's tuner, 1 performance guys, and another is ICE guys.. Wow.. These 3 persons great enough plus himself also another guys.. His new shop is specialist for car tuner and also ICE upgrade.. If my pleasure to meet that 3 persons.. He still asked me that what is my answer for working with him.. I answered him not so fast. I just follow you work only 1 weeks and I had still many thing to learned. Then at last, he called me work with him and learned for 2 month..He said beside learning about his, I also can learn how to be a car tuner. This will be great for me. So I agree with it.. This sunday will be the ceremony of his shop opened.. I confirmed must go his shop to support since I'm out of the 8 workers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment