Today went back to college to meet up some of my friends.. When I arrived at college, I saw college full with car and also newbie.. Then only I know is Mass Call.. Alot of kids la wei.. Compare with our intake last year, totally cannot fight la.. Tonight got football match at 3am.. So many friends called me and go see with them.. Aiyo.. I don't see football 1 la.. Damn boring.. Haha.. Later you all see half way then I fall in sleep jao no good la..
Today one of my malay secondary friend find me.. He drive his Satria R3... Damn fucking funny la this guy.. Malay guy but got "Guan Yi Kor" at his dashboard.. I asked him apa ini you tau ark? Haha.. He said Tau, tapi ia nampak garang.. Gua suka.. Haha.. Wtf man.. respect this fella.. Haha.. He came to find me because he had ordered a momo evo steering, momo 3 spoke and also Pegasus component set from me.. Haha.. If not he wont so good come find me..
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment