Yesterday, actually is going to Serdang to do sound proofing. But too bad can't make it cause the stock haven't arrive.. So went back to help me college friends to find stuff that they want. Too bad N2100 currently not nice enough plus higher cost.. Still finding till now. After done with this, then helped Uncle John to quote a computer.. His budget is RM1800.. And I quote him a computer cost RM1850.. The spec are:
- Pentium D 3.0
- Foxconn LGA775 m/b
-Kingston 1gb DDRII 667Mhz
- LG DVD RW 18X
-Gigabyte x550 256mb Graphic Card
-80 Sata HDD
-Powerlogic Casing
-Compaq 17 CRT monitor,
-Logitech Keyboard/mouse.
This spec is already enough for Multimedia use..
Now day when think about my college result, i feel damn worried and moody with it.. I don't know what result I will be taking. Everyday checked at the net but too bad it haven't release yet.. I don't know the result will disappointed me or a surprise for me..
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment