Wednesday, August 1, 2007

4G13P NA VS. Kancil L2 Moderno!

Finally free to do blogging.. Hehe... My dear just lost her wallet.. Mean the Driving license, IC and student card also together lost with the wallet.. So I brought her to JPN branch at Sri Rampai today to make a new IC for her.. Beside that, today was a Kuan Yin day.. My mom early in the morning already wake up pray and she went to Bukit Jalil Stadium yesterday to pray while today I heard our prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad badawi went the too.. So today I woke up at 6am and ready to go out at 6.30am. Before going out, my mom told me pray first before going out. So I do so and I ready to go out.. While the MRR2 highway which I always use kinda empty, so I not driving fast.. I was driving slow till the tesco there.. Then I heard a very long exhausts soung and I thought sure is a sport car.. So i keep to the left and see what car is that.. From far I already see it was a kancil and I very sure it had L2 inside because of the engine sound and also the car speed.. I already stick to the left and the fella still wanna tailgate me.. Wei.. Still sleepy la.. Want race, you find other to race la.. And I wonder why the highway was empty.. Still early izit? Then I click my double signal to showed that I was a noob and scare because of that car.. The fucker still highbeam me.. Kanasai.. I can't stand anymore la wei.. Die jao die.. From 4th gear, I was turn it down to 2nd gear and push to 6k rpm limit.. In my 2nd gear and 3rd gear, is kinda hard to overtake the L2. Cause L2 pick up confirm is more powerful that my carbie car. Since he was infront of me, and I guess he feel very proud.. Cause he was a malay.. Smoke a zth member wow.. Sure proud.. But sadly he cant.. I bet he already using 4th gear while I only 3rd gear... While at 3rd gear rpm 5.5k, I already same position with him.. And then I shift to the 4th gear, I managed to heading him.. Yeah.. My 4th gear is at 5k rpm and reading 140km/h.. Since he had a distance with me, so I turn to 5th gear, and I see him slowly getting smaller and smaller.. So I managed to smoke him and can't see him anymore at shell.. Guy.. L2 moderno is a Kcar from japan. Kcar from japan had a speed limit which maximum is until 140km/h only. If you wanna go higher, you should have a speed cut limit. Then you can run above 140km/h.. If go genting, I confirm lose to L2 or L5 moderno la.. If long distance, confirm I win la.. Tiu.. Wait till have weber, then L2 or L5 wait kena smoke la.. So I arrived at my gf house at 6.35am while I sms her I coming to her house at 6.25. Haha.. She mumble me again and said I drove in high speed.. Haha.. I can't cheat her.. If in slow speed, can't arrive for 10 minutes. Hehe.. And I didn't follow the traffic light too =P.

So I arrive at Sri Rampai JPN at 7.00am.. I had breakfast with her at Sri Rampai.. Why i go so early? because i still remember when after CNY, i brought my uncle to maluri JPN and we arrive at 7.30, we wait and done until 12pm.. So slow.. So I scare and I went there early.. But suprising that it had no other people in JPN except for me and my dear.. I went inside at 8.15am and I go out at 8.45am. Guy!! This is impossible.. The government servants inside JPN is so polite.. I go in and they all start showing smilling face till we go.. While we wanna go, they still wish us Terima Kasih.. Man.. They had improve they service.. Well Done!!! Keep it up and I believed many public will feel proud of it too!

So after done everything, I go take my badminton gear at shop.. Finally my Nanospeed 7000 is in my hand and having a first ceremony just now.. I string it for 32 lbs.. I believe none of the racket can do so except for Nanospeed 5k and above.. The sound hitting the shuttlecock is like using a metal to hit the ball.. The sound was so nice and the smash is so great.. Even my carbonex 6000df also don't have so powerful like Nanospeed 7k. It really so nice and I enjoy it so much.. The torsion is perfect.. But the sad thing is, i just get recover on my left leg, so performance today is not really good.. All my friend including me are using Nanospeed 7000. Haha.. Guy! It not fake Nanospeed 7000k. It have legal serial number and birth cert!! Haha.. And not forget that my Yonex Court Shoe leaving me after 4 years together with me.. So now I getting a new shoe called Apacs Cushion Power 150 court shoe. The grip is awesome and really so comfortable.. Now my badminton racket bag and show is Apacs.. Haha..

Clean and shinning or not? =P If you dare to say not clean and shinning, I gonna kill you!! I use 2 hours to wash my car, 3 hours to polished my car with turtle wax.. You try to say not clean and shinning la.. See I kill you or not. Haha..

See.. My nanospeed also shinning like my car right? I just clean it after finish my game just now at Balakong..

I'm Selling Zaptor gold Voltage Stabilizer.. Who interested, give me a call or sms or even reply here.. Confirm cheaper that outside.

No comments: