Tuesday, August 14, 2007

11 days for TT, 17 Days for merdeka..

Still have 11 days to go for our TT and 17 Days to for for Merdeka.. I wonder this merdeka, how we wanna celebrate it.. Stick flag on hood again? Dun la.. Sien la.. This convoy just left it to Mat Rempit.. I gonna go to Melaka to guide some member coming to our TT.. This is difficult.. I joining some of my friend going TT to langkawi.. My dear agreed to go with me.. Yeah!! Not only I can sit ferry and my car also can sit ferry.. Hehe.. Hopefully we can hit the target people who join this.. Strictly for Iswara/Saga members.. kakaka..

Today feeling better abit after get sick for 2 days.. Have a terrible flu.. Luckily not bird flu.. Now day really so boring.. Really have nothing better to do.. Wonder why I have a boring life.. Haih.. Always go here lepak, go there lepak.. Now day kinda free cause nothing for me to do.. Maybe is time for me to relax.. Once I relax, sure I gonna put some money into my car again.. I gonna to put a capasitor to my car to improve my sound system.. Because I feel that my sound system suck alot electric from my car.. I need to get a capasitor for my sound system so the capasitor can help me save the electric to the capasitor and the bass will become more solid.. My friend car had just do PnP and putting 1.5L block.. His car 1.3cc already have 1.5 cc power.. Well done.. I also gonna do so.. Just wait till I drive it until 20k km first.. I wanna get a Nardi 3 spoke steering for my car.. I see most of iswara only look nice with nardi steering.. And I gonna get some LED light for my interior as well.. I had seen some ccfl tube that put under the dashboard and the ccfl will blink follow the bass.. This is nice.. And I gonna get 1 as well.. Beside that, my ST rims was getting dusty inside my store room.. I don't wanna get change till I my tyre get botak first.. Otherwise, It damn waste money.. After plan everything and done everything, I will feel proud of myself.. Hehe.. Age 19 already got a new car under my name and bought it by myself, and I can mod my car using my own money.. Not from parent, not from stealing or what so ever.. All the mod I spend on my car, is from my income and my saving.. This will make me more fun to mod car.. As I always think, no own money, don't mod.. What for mod the car not using the own money.. This is always on my mind.. That the reason why I proud of my friend, and my friend proud of me.. Because we mod using our own self money that we find.. This only feel fun and nice.. Can you imagine that, mod car using parent money? I can imagine.. It feel so suck at all!!!

No comments: