Today finally I found out that, people who drive saga/iswara/LMST was a rich guy.. Why make me say so?? Do you know that modified the saga/iswara/lmst is much more expensive??
This is the latest price list that gave by my friend.. This is what I wanna mod to my car..
VR4 Side skirt = RM500 (Original from mitsubishi)
B13 Side Mirror = RM400 ( already mod for iswara)
ST lips = RM150
Spoiler = RM350
Grill = RM120 (rare VR4 grill)
Fender = RM550
Reflector ST = RM350
Sunroof = RM700
Wide Arc Wheel = RM700
SSCUS seat = RM1.3k
Weber = RM1.5k
PnP, 1.5L block, powerzone camshaft = RM3k
All together is RM6k ++.. Can imagine how expensive is it? If RM6k plus for wira,satria or putra, it can mod until damn fucking nice liao.. Grrr.. See who dare to look down on iswara/saga/lmst user.. The money they have is sure more that you!!! Haha.. I had some friend convert they iswara sedan or saga into Lancer Fiore.. All running 4g63.. Look so nice.. But if really got money, get all rare item for lancer fiore, vr4 and put inside the iswara, confirm will become more nice. I had a friend from melaka, and his iswara sedan estimate already spend RM20k on it.. All is rare item.. And not forget the cromax windows.. Who say LMST cannot be monster or hardcore modified? Come join our YC session on Bandar Baru Ampang.. You will get shock on it.. haha..
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment