Friday, August 10, 2007

Normal day!

Today early early morning kena FFK by a buyer.. Set the appointment at 10am and 10.am I called him, he still sleeping!! WTF!!@@@ What kind of people is this? He said tomorrow only cod.. Fine.. Cod with him tomorrow.. Some more want me called him 1 hours earlier before the cod time.. This is the first time buyer that I had never met!! Tulan.. Hopefully tomorrow all my cod plan going well.. If not, die hard..

Just now I had my dinner with my friends near batu caves.. After had our dinner then we cabut since each other have thing to settle.. So i go home with ah chun.. He driving his Iswara special edition and we just driving normal speed. That fella saw a Satria Gti driving in fast lane.. The Gti was driving normal la.. 80km/h like that.. So i see ah chun suddenly drive so fast, then I mai follow him lor.. He try to kacau that GTi.. That Gti using stock Gti exhaust only he wanna kacau. He think that Gti sure paria geh.. So he go go near the GTi.. Who know..... suddenly we heard loud blow off out of nowhere. Haha.. Then the GTi smoked us already.. kaka.. Pity Ah Chun.. Play with normal GTi kena smoked kau kau.. I horn and celebrate for ah chun.. Hehe.. Pity Ah chun.. Next time don't see people using stock muffler, then go disturb people la.. See now, mentah mentah kena smoked! Pai seh.. Hehe.. Then some more you wanna go projet kencing.. Haha.. And you too much la.. Smoke petrol station.. Later you bbq me only u know.. Haha..

No comments: